2014年6月24日火曜日

Literary Reaction Journal 5

Literary Reaction Journal 5

Reaction to Rapunzel Synopsis

I. Summary

    The text I chose to smmarize and react to is  Rapunzel Synopsis by the Grimm's Fairytales.
This story is one man and wife promised give a witch a baby instead  picking Rapunzel to a witch.
The baby's name is Rapunzel. One day, the prince was charmed by her beauty singing voice.
A few days later, the prince and Rapunzel love each other. And they bear many hardships.
The end, A baby was born to them, they was living happily.

II.Reaction

1. Character
   A married couple, Rapunzel, A prince, A witch, twins of girl and boy and A prince and Rapunzel's children.

2. Tone of voice in audio
   The voice express character's feelings and back ground. It's very wouderful.

3. appeal
   The appeal of this story is a prince helped Rapunzel. The prince overcome various difficulties. The prince is very cool and bravery. And then, the end of story, Rapunzel and the prince lived happily with the children. It's happy end and very beautiful story.

4. General Opinion
   This story is different from "Rapunzel" of  Disney movie. But I listen to this story, I think very fun and wonderful. This story is very deep. The end of story is happy end, I felt very happiness. I would like to meet men like a prince of this story. I impressed. I would like to compare this story and movie.    

 

8 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, Reina!

    I read your blog. I choose tha same topic, i think this original story is very different from disney's too!

    返信削除
  2. Hello Reina,

    Your General Opinion is particularly interesting. You accurately point out the important differences between this more original version of the story and the popular Disney version. Disney often changes stories substantially from the original, so it's good to also go back and read or listen to the original version in order to understand the story fully.

    返信削除
  3. Hello Reina. I read your LRJ5. It was very nice. I think your comment is thoughtful and I can understand clearly. Thank you!

    返信削除
  4. I haven't seen Disney's Rapunzel yet. I didn't know that Disney's story is different from original story. I'm glad to know it.

    返信削除
  5. I read your blog! I also think this story is different from the Disney's one. But I like Disney's one. How about you? I hope you will be able to meet the man like this story's prince.

    返信削除
  6. Hello, I am interested in your explain of appeal of this story.
    You explain characters of protagonist that make me easy to understand.

    返信削除
  7. Hello Reina !
    I read your LRJ5. Your general opinion is very good. And your blog is easy to understand !

    返信削除
  8. I read your LRJ5!
    I can understand this story's theme!

    返信削除