2014年6月11日水曜日

Literary Reaction Journal 4


Literary Reaction Journal 4

Reaction to Live and Work


I. Summary
The text I chose to smmarize and react to is Live and Work by Stephen. This text describe that father cherish family and work. But father did not wake up the next day in the end text. This text describe that mean of truth happy.

II. Reaction

1.Form
There are five paragraph.

2.Theme
This text describe that father cherish family and work. And mean of truth happy.

3.Character
・Family: They love father.
・Father: He cherish family and work.

Father, Mother, Children.

4. General Opinion
Father is very excellent because he cherish family and work. I think very sad because father did not wake up the next day. This text is very deep and wonderful.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I read your comment. I also think that the father is very poor. And I think the family is also poor. We should think that what is the true happiness.

    返信削除
  2. I think you could read this story in detail.Your opinion is so simple,so I understand clearly!

    返信削除