2014年7月22日火曜日

Literary Reaction Journal 7

Literary Reaction Journal 7

Reaction to Love Sick

I. Summary
I chose to summarize and react to the short film, Love Sick. This movie story is very poor story because man is dumped by a woman and man become lovesick. But, man  love at first sight to woman in town. Man chase the women who love at first sight. Man find women who desperately love at first sight with all the hand. For example run and a bicycle. Although barely find her, the woman has the  boyfriend.  His love was over at this point. But,  he also lead to a love at first sight. Result, he is lovesick.

II. Reaction

1.  Main characters
three woman, two man, a boy and many people.
・first woman is Ex-girlfriend .
・secand woman is woman of love at first sight.
・third woman is also woman of love at first sight.
・the man is boyfriend of secand woman
・a boy was riding a bicycle

2. Soundtrack
The movie has background music, words of actor, Sound of the city. For example, bicycle, train and car...etc. They are very wonderful and interesting.

3.Acting 
They are very wonderful. The acting in the film is very good. Result, this movie is very very fun, interesting and satisfies.

III. General Opinion
This movie is poor story but very fun story. I think that this movie is seems like a comedy.  This movie is very very fun! But I think that the man is very poor because the man had been rejected her.

Result, this movie is very very fun, interesting and satisfies. I would like to watch this movie!
This movie is very very wonderful.
 
 

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Reina! I read your comment. I felt poor the hero...

    返信削除
  2. Hello Reina! I read your LRJ7. Your general opinion is very nice!

    返信削除
  3. Hi,reina. I read yourcomment,it is very great .

    返信削除